Texaco Delo 400 RDS SAE 10W-40 CI-4 1*20L
Delo 400 RDS SAE 10W-40 is a high performance semi-synthetic heavy-duty engine oil designed to conform to current ACEA requirements as well as top tier OEM specifications for Euro IV, V and some Euro VI diesel engines.
- Promotes maximum uptime — offering extended drain through engine performance and emissions system protection
- Helps minimise exhaust emissions — through low SAPS technology designed to protect catalysts and diesel particulate filter systems
- Keep-clean performance — reliable lubricant stability contributes advanced piston cleanliness, wear protection and soot control
- Reduced fleet operating costs — multipurpose Delo 400 RDS SAE 10W-40 helps save money through optimising lubricant inventories
- Suitable for a wide range of vehicles — backwards compatibility, Euro VI to I and suitable for both diesel and gas engine applications.
- Formulated for use in severe on-highway naturally aspirated and turbocharged diesel engine operations.
- Offers extended drain intervals in combination with low sulphur fuels*
- Formulated for use in trucks and buses equipped with gas engines
- Designed to provide good performance in diesel particulate filter (DPF), exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) and selective catalytic reduction (SCR) after treatment systems
* Recommendations may differ between engine manufacturers so drivers’ manuals and/or dealers should be consulted if
- Low SAPS,
- ACEA : E6/E7 ;
- API CI-4 ;
- MAN 3477
- MB 228.51.
For illustration purposes only. This page is for 1 x 20 litres.