Delo® 400 XLE SAE 10W-30 with ISOSYN® Advanced Technology is a premium synthetic blend fuel economy and mixed fleet engine oil recommended for naturally aspirated and turbocharged four-stroke diesel engines and four-stroke gasoline engines in which the API CK4, API SN or API SN PLUS service category and SAE 10W-30 viscosity grade are recommended.
Delo 400 XLE SAE 10W-30 (Synblend) with ISOSYN Advanced Technology is an API CK-4 heavy duty engine oil specifically formulated for on-highway applications, including 2017 greenhouse gas (GHG 17) compliant
diesel engines with lower CO2 emissions, and 2010 compliant low emission diesel engines with Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR), Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) and Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) systems calling for SAE 10W-30 heavy duty engine oil.
Delo 400 XLE SAE 10W-30 with ISOSYN Advanced Technology is also recommended for off-highway applications when SAE 10W-30 viscosity grade isrequired. It is formulated for newer engines with Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR), Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) and Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) systems. These newer engines generally meet Tier IV (2014) emissions requirements.
It is fully compatible with previous engine models and previous API Oil Service Categories. Delo 400 XLE SAE 10W-30 delivers value through:
• Improved Fuel Efficiency — Up to 1% improvement vs. SAE 15W-40 oils in Class 8 diesel engine bench testing.
• Better Low Temperature Pumpability — Improved flow rate and pumpability versus SAE 15W-40 oils.
• Exceptional Deposit Control — Provides high performance piston deposit control and turbocharger protection due to its superb oxidation performance. Its high performing detergent and dispersant additives allows for extended diesel engine component protection.
• Minimized Operating Costs — Exceptional soot dispersancy and wear control. Cylinders, pistons, rings, and valve train components are well protected against wear and corrosion, providing optimum service life and minimal maintenance. Contributes to maximum vehicle utilization and minimal downtime.
• Excellent Emission Control System Life — Provides optimum Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) life for minimal downtime and cleaning, thus managing your maintenance costs.
• Managed Inventory Costs — Backwards compatible with previous API Oil Service Categories. Suitable for use in four-stroke gasoline and naturally aspirated turbocharged and modern electronically controlled/low emission diesel engines calling for an SAE 10W-30 heavy duty engine oil. Allows users with a wide mix of engine brands to enjoy simplified inventory and dispensing systems that may contribute to saving money, space and handling time.