Gulf Formula PCX 0W-30(B71 2290) is the most advanced high performance passenger car motor oil formulated
from synthetic base stocks and stat e-of-the-art additive technology to provide fuel savings and to prolong the
life & maintain the efficiency of emission reduction systems. It is fully compatible with Diesel Particulate Filter
(DPF) and Gasoline Three Way Catalyst (TWC). It is specially developed to exceed the service fill
requirements of PSA Peugeot Citroën and also other OEMs requiring ACEA C2 type of oils.
Features & Benefits
• Low SAPS (Sulphated Ash Phosphorus Sulphur) oil formulation prolongs the life and maintains the
efficiency of DPF and TWC.
• Outstanding thermo-oxidative stability resists oil degradation and thus facilitates extended oil
• Active cleaning agents reduce deposits & sludge and keeps engine clean.
• Enhanced frictional properties provide improved fuel economy (ACEA C2) compared to mineral
• Excellent antiwear technology leads to superior wear protection
• Exceptional Stay-in-Grade performance ensures reliable lubrication even at higher loads & operating
• Outstanding low temperature fluidity aids quick cold start and provides wear protection at start-up
• Latest generation passenger cars, SUV’s and light vans of Peugeot and Citroën requiring oils
meeting PSA Peugeot Citroën B71 2312 or B71 2290 specifications
• Modern high performance gasoline and diesel engines in passenger cars and light duty vehicles
fitted with DPF and TWC requiring catalyst compatible fuel economy oils meeting ACEA C2
• This oil may be unsuitable for use in some engines (consult owner’s manual/ handbook).
Specifications, Approvals & Typical Properties
Meets the following Specifications 0W-30
ACEA C2 X
PSA Peugeot Citroën B71 2312/ B71 2290 X
Fiat 9.55535 GS1 X
Test Parameters ASTM Method Typical Values
Viscosity @ 100 ºC, cSt D 445 9.7
Viscosity Index D 2270 166
Flash Point, ºC D 92 205
Pour Point, ºC D 97 -42
Density @ 15ºC, Kg/l D 1298 0.853
Sulfated Ash, % wt D 874 0.58
Phosphorus, % wt D 4047/ICP 0.062
GOSCO – July 2017