Gulf Formula RNX 5W-30 12*1L
Gulf Formula RNX is synthetic, catalyst compatible passenger car motor oil specially designed using most modern additive chemistry meeting Low SAPS (Sulphated Ash, Phosphorous & Sulphur) requirements for vehicles meeting Euro IV norms. It has been exclusively developed for use in high performance gasoline and diesel engines requiring low SAPS oil with HTHS greater than 3.5mPa.s in passenger cars and light vans fitted with Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) and Three Way Catalyst (TWC) to extend life and maintain efficiency of these after treatment devices. It provides exceptional wear protection and minimizes deposits in engine and turbocharger. It is developed to exceed the service fill requirements of most recent models of Renault and other OEMs requiring ACEA C4 type of oils
Features & Benefits
- Low ash content reduces particulate build-up in diesel particulate filters used in diesel cars
- Latest additive technology with active cleaning agents reduces piston deposits, sludge build-up and soot related oil thickening facilitating extended engine life
- Excellent thermo-oxidative stability reduces oil degradation and enables extended drain intervals
- Excellent antiwear technology leads to superior wear protection
- Low volatility ensures reduced oil consumption and emissions
- Excellent low temperature property aids cold start and protects against wear at start-up
- Recommended for latest Renault Cars in particular for Diesel cars with DPF and meeting Euro 4 emission norms requiring oils meeting Renault specification RN 0720.
- Latest generation high performance gasoline and diesel engines in modern passenger cars light vans fitted with DPF and TWC requiring catalyst compatible oils meeting ACEA C4 specifications.
- These oils may be unsuitable for use in some engines requiring high viscosity grade oils or in markets where fuel sulphur content is high (consult owner manual/ handbook).
|Specifications, Approvals & Typical Properties
|Meets the following Specifications
|ACEA C4, MB 226.51
|Has the following Approvals
|Renault RN 0720
|Viscosity @ 100 ºC, cSt
|Flash Point, ºC
|Pour Point, ºC
|TBN, mg KOH/g
|Density @ 15ºC, Kg/l
|Sulphated Ash, %wt