Gulfmar Select Plus 430-1*200L
Gulfmar Select Plus is a premium quality multi-functional trunk piston engine oil designed for use in the latest highly rated medium speed diesel engines operating on residual fuels in marine, power generation and industrial applications. The advanced sludge control additive technology used in this oil meets the ever increasing demands of medium speed diesel engines and provides exceptional engine cleanliness and wear protection. This oil is available in SAE 30 & 40 viscosity grades with a TBN (Total Base Number) ranging from 20 to 55. Each grade has got a suffix of 3 digits in which the first digit indicates the SAE grade (eg. 3 indicates SAE 30 and 4 indicates SAE 40) and the last two digits indicate the TBN. These oils exhibit a high degree of water tolerance and have better water separation and base retention properties. These oils meet the performance requirements of API CF.
- Recommended for modern medium speed engines used in marine, power generation and industrial applications operating on residual fuels
- Gulfmar Select Plus 350 & 450 and Gulfmar Select Plus 355 & 455 having a TBN of 50 and 55 respectively are specifically formulated for the modern low oil consuming engines fitted with ‘anti polishing’, ‘flame’ or ‘fire’ rings and operating on high sulphur residual fuels. These oils are also specially recommended for those engines where oil has to stay for a longer time and there is a need for less frequent top-up
- Gulfmar Select Plus 340 & 440 having a TBN of 40 are suitable for the modern low oil consuming engines operating on residual fuels having sulphur content in excess of 5%
- Gulfmar Select Plus 330 & 430 having a TBN of 30 are suitable for the modern engines operating on residual fuels having sulphur content in excess of 2.5% and up to 3.5 %
- Gulfmar Select Plus 320 & 420 having a TBN of 20 are suitable for the modern engines operating on residual fuels having sulphur content up to 2.5 %
- Also recommended for general lubrication of shipboard equipment where specialised lubricants are not required or use of API CF quality oils are adequate.