TEXACO PMO 220 (ISO220)
TEXACO Paper Machine Oil are paper machine circulating oils designed to give excellent performance in centralized lubrication systems of paper machines.
Paper Machine Oil (PMO) provides,
• Minimized unscheduled downtime — High oxidation stability provides excellent resistance to deposit formation. The detergent/dispersant additive system enables quick removal of deposits
from hot bearing surfaces, and the suspension of small particles, rendering them harmless.
• Compatibility with ultra-fine filters — The specially balanced additive package and highly refined base stocks provide the outstanding filterability essential for ultra-fine 6 to 12 micron filters, even in the presence of water.
• Excellent Water Separability — Helps permit rapid separation of water in circulating oil system reservoirs – minimizing the chance of premature filter plugging and maximizing bearing life.
• Long equipment life — The special anti-wear additive system provides excellent protection against wear of heavily loaded bearings and surfaces. Effective corrosion inhibitors resist rust
and copper corrosion.
• Less frequent circulating system changes — High oxidation stability helps ensure long lubricant service life, particularly in newer design machines with smaller oil reservoirs.
TEXACO Paper Machine Oils are circulating oils designed for use in the centralized lubrication systems of paper machines, including wet-end systems, dryer bearings, and calender stacks.
They are formulated with a specially balanced additive package containing a barium-free detergent/dispersant, oxidation, antiwear, rust and copper corrosion inhibitors.
They have excellent demulsibility properties and provide outstanding filterability critical for use with ultra-fine filters of modern paper machines.
TEXACO Paper Machine Oil are recommended for use in:
• Circulating oil systems of paper machines, particularly those equipped with ultra-fine 6 to 12 micron filters, superheated steam, or those susceptible to water contamination.
• Suction box pumps, vacuum and white water pumps, agitators, reduction gears, and gear head motors.
• Pulp grinders and pulp refiner oil circulation systems.
• Gear drive units and pumps in industrial applications.
• Plain and antifriction bearings at elevated temperatures.